Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting Into Better Shape

Okay, so not a New Years Resolution or anything, but it is that time. Time for me to get myself into better shape! I am going on a cruise in a month and they are definitely not known for people to do anything except gain weight which I don't want or need to do. So, no better time to start working out more regularly than NOW!

I signed up for gym memberships for me and Brandon on Thursday. Then, Thursday night we attended our first boot camp that is held across the street from my new gym. I went there straight from work and it lasted for an hour. And, at least I survived! We had our assessments at the gym on Friday where we also learned what we should be doing for our upper body at the gym. Sunday we went back to the gym to make sure we remembered and put into practice what all we learned on Friday.

Friday and Saturday I was a bit sore from working out, as well as an unfortunate accident I had. Hopefully, I will heal quickly which will make life much easier!

Tonight's plan I believe is just to walk the dogs, so we will have 100% to give to Boot Camp tomorrow night.

I will continue to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment