Friday, July 24, 2009

Discover Card

This is directed to people who have a Discover card, or are interested in getting one and like to shop!

You can even get different pictures on your Discover card and I have an adorable beagle on mine that I get compliments on weekly when I use my credit card for purchases.

I definitely like to shop, but at the same time I can be quite frugal because I have to save money in some aspects of my life so I can afford the luxuries that I enjoy.

ShopDiscover is a great opportunity for anybody who has a Discover card. It is a way for cardholders to save money when making purchases from a variety of retailers. You can receive anywhere from 5 – 20% cashback on the purchases you make from these sites.
I have used this in the past to get an extra percentage cash back. Then, I have used this money to turnaround and use it towards a cashback gift card, so I can do more shopping.

Websites that are linked to Shop Discover that offer additional discounts include a variety of retail shops from Ulta, Gap, magazines.com, Fossil, and Banana Republic to name a few.

Discover even offers exciting contests like this! For me blogging about this opportunity, I am in the running for a free $50 gift card. I don’t know about you, but I certainly like the idea of free money on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment